Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI
I think I must agree here that some things GC see as needing
heavy-handedness. They decided to archive one of my caches that I
temporally archived because I had not replaced it within 30 days. I
explained in a note that I was laid up with a serious leg injury and
would get to it asap. I don't think they read that but just acted on
the flag on my tempory archive. Which by the way must be fairly new as
they threatened to archive another of my caches when I temporally
archived it over a year ago and the flag just popped up. I found that I
needed to post a different kind of log other than just a note.

I still look after a couple of caches for away owner that are close to
me.

Anyway, we get a note whenever our caches are logged on line and should
act on the note if needed.

Jumping off box onto bad leg Ouch!!
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ