Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!

+ (text/html)
Author: WOLFB8
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!
Steve correct me if I am wrong

When we (the geocacher ) meet with the land management last year were not asked to remove all caches from wilderness lands. From the sound of what is going on now we did not respond to there request and now our going to pay the price... There is no one to blame but our selves.

let look at state trust land ...I believe that every state trust cache owner has updated there page to reflect the need for a permit. Which is what state trust requested and then they told us about the one we were not sure of........ To the best of my knowledge there is no way in to the sups that does have signs (the signs are all over the place) that say wilderness area... So folks by our lack of action we may lose more land.. That bites but they have the power we do not

I suggest that every cache owner get permission for the caches they have out there and any future caches they may want to place. Make life easy if it on national park land , wilderness land or by a archaeological site don't ask and do not even think about putting a cache there....
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind