Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!

+ (text/html)
Author: mike and gale jett
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!

I read it when you originally posted it. Then Mike and I had a discussion about what all of this may mean. Although we felt a little better reading it, we also wondered if this was the beginning of an official Forest Service response to Homeland Security (as alluded to in another's e-mail). Does anyone know if other geocachers in other states are feeling the pinch on their public lands?