RE: [Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Boy, Did I Mess Up!
Does anyone know if other geocachers in other states are feeling the
pinch on their public lands?

From what I've read on the Groundspeak forums, many state and local
agencies are working with either individuals or organized Geocaching
groups to create policies permitting Geocaching. There is at least one
county in Colorado that is a notable exception, but where people are
making the effort, they seem to be making progress.

You must keep in mind though that Arizona, unlike anywhere else I'm
aware of, has individuals actively calling for the curtailment or
prohibition of Geocaching on public lands.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena