Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers

+ (text/html)
Author: Ford, Denny
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers
Ok I have been with Alltell for years, and have found it has really good
coverage in very remote areas. I have used it across the US and only
very rarely had trouble with signal. I have been loyal to Motorola
phones, and would stay both with Alltell and Motorola when I get another
phone.

Denny Ford, Tres Hombres