Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers

+ (text/html)
Author: Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers
About the only thing a handset manufacturer can add to "telephone performance" of the cell phone is receiver sensitivity--most everything else is fixed by specification. So, if you can find a comparison of receiver sensitivity that might help--I have heard that Sanyo is best but can't confirm. If you find it let me know.