Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers

+ (text/html)
Author: Gordy & Barbie
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers
I've been with Verizon for more years than I can remember and have had good
luck with them. Cingular coverage is very much inferior compared to
Verizon. Barb and I both just upgraded to Motorola Razr phones and find
them easy to use and I have the Bluetooth earpiece I use when driving. I've
used the Navigation option on the phone and find it useful when traveling to
locations I'm unfamiliar with as it gives directions verbally over the
Bluetooth and in plenty of time to make the next turn. I haven't used it
for geocaching, as I've always used a Magellan unit and presently use a
SporTrak PRO.
Gordon
Team AvArt