Re: [Az-Geocaching] Dog Parks

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Dog Parks
What makes you think I don't want opinions?

IMHO it's about time the powers to be cracked down, being how there are a wide group of people who do the approving of the placed caches It depends on the person doing the approval....Then again why they went away from the GPS takes you to the Cache in the first place will remain a mystery...what good are rules if they are not enforced???

Then as it was pointed out to me there are other geocaching websites to get a cache hidden.....