[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a disabled cache

Moose Mob moosemob at cox.net
Thu Mar 19 08:11:45 CDT 2009

There are no more forced adoptions.  Groundspeak doesn't own the container,
so they have no authority to give it to you. If the cache owner doesn't give
it to you, then you need to wait until it gets archived.  You can place
another cache in the same spot. If you happen to find useable cache
materials in the place you put your cache, then that's between you and the
person that left it there.