[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a disabled cache

J. Bell cqdmgycqd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 01:40:29 CDT 2009

We're relatively new to the geocaching scene (started last August) and I was hoping someone could help me with a question. I've noticed that the Tucson cache "A Udall Micro" (GC1AQTA) has been disabled since December 10th due to a missing cap and an overflowing log. Cachers are still finding it and attempting to add their signatures despite the flag and since it's so close to home, I thought we would adopt it and install a new container/log. I'll email the cache owner directly, but I was wondering what the procedure was for adopting an apparently abandoned cache. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and happy caching!

Jennifer (aka ObiQuiet)