[Az-Geocaching] iphone

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:36:07 CDT 2009

I wish they would port this to Windows Mobile, as I prefer the UI over
CacheMate's, plus CM doesn't offer the ability to download cache info
directly from GC.com.  I've asked the developer about adding this
functionality <http://www.smittyware.com/forums/showthread.php?id=61>, but
new features appear to be on the backburner for now...