[Az-Geocaching] iphone

Jake Team A.I. jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:17:05 CDT 2009

I have the app loaded on my iPod touch.  I really wish the would make
it so that it would accept pocket queries,  instead of typing all of
the waypoints in manually.

I also prefer the interface over cachemate, but typing in all of the
waypoints can get fustraiting fast.

Jake - Team A.I.

Sent from my iPod