[Az-Geocaching] iphone

AZ Specter azspecter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:03:35 CDT 2009

Yup, I use it. Well worth the money. You get descriptions, coords, hints,
logs, the works! Then you can yank up Google Maps and it'll show you where
you are, real time gps, and the cache. I love it. I still use my 60CSx- but
this is a nice sidekick. Oh, and now you can LOG YOUR CACHE instantly once
you find it. Too cool...
-Specter