[Az-Geocaching] GC.com slow?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.net
Fri Feb 13 21:41:32 CST 2009

Some companies I have worked for based their business model on the
concept that the existing customers would quit sooner or later, so any
effort to keep them (like good excellent service) was a waste of time.
Time that could be better spent finding new customers.

I guess that is one way to do it...

ACM