[Az-Geocaching] Southwest Trails mapset for Garmin GPSr's Released!

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 18:40:48 CDT 2009

Mark,

Something isn't exactly as you say.  On my eTrex Legend, I see the Garmin
basemap (very crude) and I also see a more detailed road that isn't there if I
don't load your mapset.  Therefore, I assume this road is from the mapset.
Also on MapSource, if I select the Southwest Trails, I see these same roads
as well as the trails.  It's just that on the Legend, I see no trails at all.

Bob

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness." Mark Twain