[Az-Geocaching] Southwest Trails mapset for Garmin GPSr's Released!

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 19:01:47 CDT 2009

Mark,

Forget my previous post.  I figured out the problem.

There are 3 maps within your mapset that can be selected.
  1. Arizona
  2. New Mexico
  3. Southwest Trails.

The first two show up on MapSource with a yellow rectangle when
you are going to select them.  The third map shows up with a yellow
polygon shaped like the borders of the two states.  This map has
the roads and the first two have the trails.  I loaded just the Arizona
map and now I get the trails and not the roads.

Thanks,
Bob Renner

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness." Mark Twain