[Az-Geocaching] Southwest Trails mapset for Garmin GPSr's Released!

Mark Fleming mrkfleming at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:33:29 CDT 2009

Hi Bob,

The roads you see are actually the roads from the basemap, as Southwest
Trails doesn't include any road data. I have included some road data for
reference in the preview map that you see in MapSource, but that does not
get copied over to your GPSr..only the trails. I have put together a small
video on how to upload the maps :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64KyeTzZvwo(sorry about the low sound
level...I'll fix that). Let me know if this
helps.

Thanks,

Mark