[Az-Geocaching] Southwest Trails mapset for Garmin GPSr's Released!

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 18:15:09 CDT 2009

Mark,

I downloaded the file into MapSource and loaded it into my Garmin eTrex Legend.
I can see the roads (the fatter lines in MapSource) which overlay the Garmin roads
in the basemap.  However, I can not see any of the trails (the thinner lines in
MapSource).  I zoom all the way in where there should be trails, but nothing is
visible.  Since some of the data is showing up, I know the mapset is loaded.  Is there
something I need to turn on to see all the trails>

Bob Renner

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness." Mark Twain