No subject

Mon Sep 22 19:23:03 MST 2008

Phoenix will get three more Krispy Kreme doughnut stores Oct. 9.

To celebrate the openings, the franchisee will hold give-aways,
on-site celebrations and the "Glazed Treasure Hunt," a geocaching
contest that will start at 5:30 a.m. Oct. 9 as the stores open their
doors. The hunt involves teams using GPS devices to locate clues
across the Valley for small prizes.

"We're a family-friendly destination that's easy on the wallet and
heavy on the fun, so what better way to celebrate our neighborhood
store openings than with a fun-for-the-whole-family activity like
geocaching?" Dan Brinton, franchise partner of Krispy Kreme Arizona,
said in a prepared statement.

Brinton operates the existing Krispy Kreme store at 6626 E.
Superstition Springs Blvd. in Mesa. His new stores will open at 620 E.
Roosevelt St., 2747 E. Indian School Road and 12629 N. Paradise
Village Parkway West, all in Phoenix.

Hours for the existing Mesa and Paradise Village Parkway stores are
5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., while the other two stores will be open from
5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. All will be open seven days a week.