[Az-Geocaching] Hiking trails with caches?

crystalh at cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Wed Sep 24 11:37:16 MST 2008

Hey everyone, it's been a bit quiet on here lately, so I thought I'd start a discussion.  I'm looking for some nice hiking spots that would be away from a lot of population but still have a really cool "end" spot or a nice view or a lovely walk, etc.  Something different from the everyday hubub of the city but close enough that we could get there in about 20 minutes or so.  Oh, and if there were a cache involved, that'd be a good thing too, however, it is a secondary reason (kind of like the icing on the cake).  Anyone have any suggestions?  I am starting a hiking group with my co-workers so there may be lots of different levels of hiking skill involved here.  Thanks!

CraftyCrystal
--
-Crystal

"Vision without action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare" - Japanese proverb