[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: Hello from Greece]

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Mon Sep 22 19:23:00 MST 2008

Just wanted to pass this along.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Hello from Greece
Date: 	Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:21:48 +0300
From: 	WhirledCache <whirledcache at gmail.com>

Hello from Athens!

All is well. It has been an exciting couple of weeks so far in Greece,
not getting a lot of geocaches, but having lots of fun! We have been
busy seeing the country and visiting all the must see spots. Tonight
we have a formal dinner overlooking the Acropolis, and in a day or two
we will embark on our cruise of the Greek Isles and Turkey - really
looking forward to sleeping in! We have been having some very long
sightseeing days. Up at 6AM and not getting to bed until about midnight.
Not sure when we will get a chance to use the internet again, so see you
when we return.

Mark & Tambra

*

Database version: 5.10740e