[Az-Geocaching] cache needs adoption?

Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Wed Sep 26 09:50:11 MST 2007

Here's my entry from a few years ago:

 December 22, 2001 by Creepin' Jeepers (790 found)
This was a great morning hike. Annie and I left home at the bottom of Pima
Canyon about 9:30a and hiked up to the stone house. From there we took the
Javalina past the point where the GPS point off our left shoulder, and then
chose a way to the top. Well, we did some ridge running as we guessed the
wrong peak for the cache. Had we gone farther on the trail and around the
north end of the ridge, through the saddle and up the west side, it would
have been a much easier climb. On the way home we ran ridges to the south
until we intercepted the National Trail and the down Pima Canyon. So, while
there is an easier way than we took, we had a great hike on a crisp clear
morning. Once we got to the cache is was fairly easy to find; all the clues
were there. The can itself was well hidden. We took the beetle ball and left
a coaches whistle. Thanks, Motohiker for a great time on a super Arizona
morning.