[Az-Geocaching] cache needs adoption?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Sep 26 10:05:26 MST 2007

 March 15, 2004 by Brian
<http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=c2560590-9361-44d2-ae1a-c293b6831f4
0>  - Team A.I. (1409 found)
0815hrs

#2 of 6 today. I climbed over the hill from highline flower power and
thought I could make it on to the other 4 I was going for today. Wrong! The
terrain was very unforgiving and I gave up before starting to make my way
over to the 48th st trailhead. I'm joining the voices of the others in that
this cache isn't a 4/4, more like a 2/3.5 2/4. But, since the cache owner
never validated, I'm not even sure he/she will ever get this log email.

All things aside, it was a great hike.

Brian
Team A.I.

  _____