[Az-Geocaching] cache needs adoption?

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Wed Sep 26 09:38:10 MST 2007

Does anyone have any idea what it takes to get to this cache?  I live
pretty close to South Mountain (north/east side) and might be willing to
take it over.  But I wouldn't want to commit to something that's going
to take 1/2 a day or something to hike up to, esp since I usually have
my little boys in tow.  I don't own any caches (yet) so this would be a
new experience for me.

-Lisa
"PoledraDog"