[Az-Geocaching] G'bye Vista

Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Sat Sep 8 20:59:30 MST 2007

We lived on the edge of the woods in Virginia and had poison ivy climbing the trees that had 4" stems--and "little black flies" that would actually eat your flesh. Here we have poison oak, and poison snakes, and poison insects, and all kinds of non-poisonous things that will grab you and stick you and take samples of your skin. It sort of equals out--but here you can see the sky!