[Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 20:09:54 MST 2007

Those who dont like forums would receive emails, but would not likely post.

AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:      Perhaps (if there is such an animal) the optimal solution would be a forum type interface, where all posts are forwarded to subscribers, with the option for subscribers to cancel forwarding from threads they aren't interested in...is this possible?
 I tried 'subscribing' to some forum threads at GC.com, but all I got was a notification that someone had posted in the thread. Good to know, but I'd rather see what was actually posted as I read my EMail.

http://mail.yahoo.com