[Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed Oct 24 16:12:07 MST 2007

Only Brian or Jason can tell us exactly how many accounts are subscribed
here, but I'll bet it is many dozens if not hundreds more than the
number of usual participants.

If a subject is being discussed that someone feels they have valid input
for, they will post.

Just as there is a link at the bottom of each EMail to edit your
preferences, there could (hopefully) be a link to '/Reply to this
message/', which should make it painless to post a reply.

All that aside, I still believe Mr. Fish was really intending to address
the stale content of the AZGeocaching.com homepage and what to do about it.

Steve