[Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue Oct 23 17:05:50 MST 2007

Holy $%#§!
I knew that! :-[
So there would be no additional server load due to photos. 8-)
Perhaps (if there is such an animal) the optimal solution would be a
forum type interface, where all posts are forwarded to subscribers, with
the option for subscribers to cancel forwarding from threads they aren't
interested in...is this possible?
I tried 'subscribing' to some forum threads at GC.com, but all I got was
a notification that someone had posted in the thread. Good to know, but
I'd rather see what was actually posted as I read my EMail.

Steve