[Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sun Feb 11 19:53:01 MST 2007

Actually the original gist was about caches hidden on private property,
whether micro, large or in between.
In Arizona, the tendency seems to be for the caches hidden in
questionable area to be micros.
Many cachers seem to have the idea that areas with public access are
perfectly fine for caching, without permission from the property owner.
I'm sure the lack of time or effort invested (at both ends!) is what
makes the parking-lot lamp-skirt micro so popular.
The secondary issue is how to tactfully let the placers of these caches
know that these types of caches are really not so wonderful, and that if
permission was not sought and received, they are dangerous to the
seekers, and the activity in general.