[Az-Geocaching] any electronics techies in here?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Oct 30 13:32:09 MST 2006

It's not all that difficult to re-solder a broken point on a board,
providing you have the right soldering gun with the tiny tip, and possibly a
large magnifying glass if the points are too small (PS2 modchip small).
You'd probably find the solder on the bottom of the board where everything
terminates.

Brian
Team A.I.