[Az-Geocaching] any electronics techies in here?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:23:17 MST 2006

If anyone has electronics repair experience in here, I am trying to see if
it is possible to perhaps sauter a USB port to a circut board. I think it is
just sautered to the circuit board it is on. But not sure. Is it possible to
dab a very teeny tiny bit of sauter on the board and put the USB port back
onto it? It doesnt look like there was any sauter on there at all
originally, or perhaps just a minut amount? I am on the azgeocaching.com
chat room right now if anyone who knows a bit about this is online right
now.

http://www.azgeocaching.com

Thanks!

Scott