[Az-Geocaching] any electronics techies in here?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Oct 30 20:27:45 MST 2006

Hey Scott!
Considering the advancement (?{cheaper is better, right?}) of circuit
board technology, I'd say any attempt to solder the part (using
traditional methods) to the board will destroy both. The component was
likely bonded (read: glued) in place using technology that is
non-repairable (well it COULD be repaired if you had the $450,000
machine necessary to do it...) :-( :'( O:-)