[Az-Geocaching] OT - Cell providers

AZcachemeister at getnet.com AZcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Nov 13 16:54:33 MST 2006

I am on T-Mobile...no complaints using my Treo 600, but the service sux with my work-provided flip-phone. My first Treo comitted suicide by jumping in the middle of the road and getting run over. I bought a  suitable replacement off E-Bay for less than $200. This was about two months ago, and at the time neither Cingular nor T-Mobile had a decent PDA/Phone unit. IF you switch providers or not, you should be able to get a compatible Treo the same way, for less than the phone companies will charge you.

--
Sent from my Treo