[Az-Geocaching] The Great Arizona Geocoin Distribution Event

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:25:07 MST 2006

I have the coins for the following individuals to be distributed at
the event on Saturday night.

Doris S.
Mona J.
James V.
Steve B.
Marsha S.
Mike D.
Kasey F.
Bob R.
Brian C.*
Vicki W.
Larry F.
Travis L.

*The Brian C. who's in AZ.

I've been contacted by some individuals who have stated that they will
not be able to attend.  When the event is over I will discuss
individually with those who were not able to attend on how to get them
their coins.

For those who haven't decide to go to the event yet, I hope you'll try
to make it.  I don't want to you to miss out on something special.

Jake - Team A.I.