[Az-Geocaching] The Great Arizona Geocoin Distribution Event

gage gager gage003 at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 23:15:56 MST 2006

Talk about me being out of touch! Sorry that I just read this email as I really wanted to meet everyone. It just got past me somehow. Just tell me how to meet with you to pick up the coins at your convenience. Can't wait to see them:)

  Nofeargage
  Marsha S.

Jake Olson <jake.teamai at gmail.com> wrote:
  I have the coins for the following individuals to be distributed at
the event on Saturday night.

Doris S.
Mona J.
James V.
Steve B.
Marsha S.
Mike D.
Kasey F.
Bob R.
Brian C.*
Vicki W.
Larry F.
Travis L.

*The Brian C. who's in AZ.

I've been contacted by some individuals who have stated that they will
not be able to attend. When the event is over I will discuss
individually with those who were not able to attend on how to get them
their coins.

For those who haven't decide to go to the event yet, I hope you'll try
to make it. I don't want to you to miss out on something special.

Jake - Team A.I.

  'Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal'

~Henry Ford~