[Az-Geocaching] REALLY Lame Geocoin Question

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:38:36 MST 2006

I wouldn't go as far to say that was a lame question.  I've seen a lot
worse in the Geocoin forums.

As a side note, I have a website that I maintain that I think will
have links to webpages that will answer just about every geocoin
question imaginable... if not, just shoot it at me.

members.cox.net/teamai/index.shtml

Jake - Team A.I.