[Az-Geocaching] Was Garmin 76CS now Jeeps

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed May 3 11:27:16 MST 2006

Ok, so I'm impressed you scored a Cherokee for that kind of coin.  I'd
jump all over a deal like that if given the opportunity.  I don't think
it'll be long before my YJ becomes a permanent 2-seater, so I may need
to start looking at building up another rig for family wheelin' trips.
The 6-point roll cage with all the reinforcements and 5-point mount bar
will make it...difficult to put people in the back.

But can you beat this?  A small-block bowtie 350, Turbo 350 transmisino,
NP205 t-case and a pair of D44 axles (rear spooled) for $400?  :D
Depending on how things worked out, I might have a set of 15x10 six lug
wheels to go with the new axle shafts for the outrageous price
of....*drumroll* $0.

Brian
Team A.I.