[Az-Geocaching] Was Garmin 76CS now Jeeps now general 4x4

George Harris george at customcals.com
Wed May 3 13:24:27 MST 2006

I win the prize!! :)  I always get the better deal.

Here's a photo album of the driveway locker install, for sentimental purposes.

You, me, and ShadowAce.  I ended up installing a Lock-Rite in his TJ, and then another in a Cherokee.  That makes 5 total Lock-Rite installs I've done in that driveway.

http://www.autoinsanity.com/pn/html/modules.php?set_albumName=lockers&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

  Ok fine.  You got the better deal.  :)

  Now, being reminded of the PTD made me absolutely chuckle.  Dirk should know exactly why that would be the case, besides the fact that the name simply brings back some fond memories and it's simply a funny name for such a non-descript piece of desert.

  Brian
  Team A.I.