[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Tue May 2 20:05:03 MST 2006

> (we visited one cache that Scott had already found, namely 910.285
> which we both I think still agree is probably the most fun cache we've
ever found

<blushing profusely> Thank you!

> "You should never have to use the word 'aftermath' when cache hunting."
> (Scott Wood, December 9, 2001.)

True words of wisdom! I nominate this for the azgeocaching home page!

(Note to Brian or Jason: If you do add it... while you're out there, could
you stick a period at the end of that quote of mine? I hate being
punctuationally misquoted.)

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

(Staying awake nights worrying about whether "anal retentive" should be
hyphenated.)