[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon May 29 10:19:16 MST 2006

At 08:05 PM 5/2/2006, you wrote:

> > "You should never have to use the word 'aftermath' when cache hunting."
> > (Scott Wood, December 9, 2001.)
>
>True words of wisdom! I nominate this for the azgeocaching home page!
>
>(Note to Brian or Jason: If you do add it... while you're out there, could
>you stick a period at the end of that quote of mine? I hate being
>punctuationally misquoted.)

Thanks Steve.

I have been meaning to reply to a number of messages here for a few weeks,
but Ann and I just got back from a vacation in Northern Idaho and I am way
behind on email, but work and personal.

I am flatter to even be nominated for a quote on the main page.  Whether it
is posted or not, I stand by my quote. :-)