[Az-Geocaching] Displaying waypoints on Delorme Street Atlas2006for PalmOS

Michael Dumroese mykel_d at msn.com
Mon Aug 21 22:47:23 MST 2006

Thanks Loran, I just followed your directions, and it worked.  Just gonna have to toy with it a little to change the color the little diamonds show up in, but that for another time.  Now I am all ready for my caching tomorrow.

*Warning, a delusion follows*

Hmmmm, next step a BlueTooth GPS for my Palm, and I will be down to no paper and only one piece of equipment that I would need to carry.

..just kidding, tho it would be nice.

Mike

aka myke85268