[Az-Geocaching] Displaying waypoints on Delorme StreetAtlas2006for PalmOS

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 08:35:38 MST 2006

>From: "Michael Dumroese" Hmmmm, next step a BlueTooth GPS for my Palm, and
>I will be down to no paper and only one piece of equipment that I would
>need to carry.
>..just kidding, tho it would be nice.
>Mike
>aka myke85268

If you want ONE unit... GPS, PDA and all paperless caching within this one
unit... Garmin makes it... It is the iQue lineup. The M4 being there newest.
Here is a link to all these PDA/GPS units they make:

http://www.garmin.com/mobile/pdapc.jsp

Im not sure i'm into their GPS/PDA units yet. I think I really like them.
But I think I like my PDA and my GPS as seperate units. Also, Im not sure
this kind of GPS would be handy for outdoor geocaching and carrying it
around while you are climbing rocks or climbing a mountainside, etc. The
Garmin PDA units are still lacking way behind though... even in their latest
M4 they havent upped the ante with the processor yet. Still only 312 (which
is probably plenty for a PDA though). Some PDA's on the market have almost
700mhz processors now. Anyways, the new M4 does look like a really nice unit
though with lots of features.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind