[Az-Geocaching] Additional Waypoint Entries

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Sun Aug 6 06:27:29 MST 2006

I decided to do something about the high cost of fuel.  A few weeks ago, I
bought a VW Jetta TDI diesel.  It pushed 50 MPG.  Nope, it won't go off
road, but we still have the 4x4 for those trips, and, since we drive a LOT
(VW has 7500 miles on it is 6 weeks) we are saving some bucks on the fuel.

Bill in Willcox

   _____

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com

"Why spend all that money in $3 a gallon gas and
help support the record profits the oil companies are enjoying (at our
expense) when I can drive a short 10 minute drive up the road from my house
and park less than 1/4 mile away and hike to this cache?"