[Az-Geocaching] Additional Waypoint Entries

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 05:19:19 MST 2006

I'm so confused now. In your other thread you just wrote:

"Why spend all that money in $3 a gallon gas and
help support the record profits the oil companies are enjoying (at our
expense) when I can drive a short 10 minute drive up the road from my house
and park less than 1/4 mile away and hike to this cache?"

and now here you're saying you want caches 1-2 miles apart so they have to be in remote areas??? Wouldn't that require a lot more gas??

Me, I'd rather drive a short 10 minute drive to a densly populated South Mtn and get some much needed exercise. To me that makes those "remote-area" caches that much more special when I do go out and do them.

By the way, (to stay on topic) the additional waypoint entries are extremely helpful tools, especially if you own a multi-cache. Thanks for sharing the info with us Artemis.

Jared of AZBliss02