[Az-Geocaching] Re: Geocoin trade for Jake?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sun Sep 25 07:34:24 MST 2005

Jake — Team A.I.,
No Jake, don't get your hopes up...I'm not looking to part with "my precious."
I received the message below from a cacher in Michigan who wants to trade me for the Moun10Bike coin I have.  After having a good laugh (can't blame them for trying) I figured that maybe you may be interested in trading one of your coins for one of their "very, very rare" coins.
Rand
FROM CYCLOPS:
I see you have a Mount10Bike coin ver.1 and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one and
I am willing to trade a Cyclops & Son coin that is very very rare.

User's Profile:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=dbb78103-1541-4f49-843f-1551cf62fb23