[Az-Geocaching] Rand Lives!

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sun Sep 25 07:56:37 MST 2005

Thanks.
Yes, I'm still able to get around.  My biggest problem with caching is (as I'm sure everyone else here will agree) is the price of gas.  Having a fixed income makes it a bit diffucult to enjoy some of the extras in life.  I find myself doing more chores around the house, and reading.
See everyone in a few weeks!
Rand

How well are you getting along - are you able to do a small trail?

Rand Hardin wrote:

Yeah, I may not be able to get out like I used to, but I still lurk now and then so I can keep up with the gossip and all the other good stuff.

 Hopefully I'll see everyone at the Halloween Radioactive Event next month.  I'm looking forward to it.

 Rand