[Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Mon Mar 28 17:42:33 MST 2005

I just found another article on the DRUDGE REPORT about the MINUTEMAN PROJECT.  Mexican President Vicente Fox called the group "immigrant hunters."  President Bush said he's "against vigilantes."  Jennifer Allen of the Border Action Network says she is preparing a human-rights complaint against the U.S. government for "failing to prosecute vigilante groups."

I don't know if there are many caches along the border, but I would be nervous about treking through the desert.

DRUDGE REPORT ARTICLE:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)