[Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Mon Mar 28 18:05:11 MST 2005

Brian-Team A.I.,

I knew what you meant...I was jest yankin' yer chain.  ;-)

I had thought about joining the Minuteman Project and mounting a rocket launcher to my wheelchair...but I know they wouldn't let me.  ;-)

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

BRIAN-TEAM A.I. RESPONDED:

You take me too seriously sometimes.  I was being completely facetious in that regard.  I just thought it was funny when you pointed out the fact that they 'tried' to torch a flag, only to end up stomping on it instead.  I have my ideas on how to reinforce the border and eliminate the crossings in AZ, and it would only involve a few hundred troops, some wood and a few other things that go boom.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.

RAND HARDIN WROTE:

Brian-Team A.I.,

You wrote: "If we have to worry about a group of thugs that can't even
flick a BIC, there isn't much to worry about."  I disagree!  There's a
lot to worry about.  There's an increase in kidnapings and crime against U.S. citizens visiting Mexico.  The situation with Mid-Eastern, South American, Chinese, and North Korean terrorists coming across the border is escalating.  Our Border Patrol is on heightened alert to a more brazen illegal coming across our border, showing more resistance and danger.  Our citizens who live along the border are seeing more crime and resistance from the illegals.

We have a lot to worry about!

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)