[Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Mar 28 17:36:33 MST 2005

You take me too seriously sometimes.  I was being completely facetious in
that regard.  I just thought it was funny when you pointed out the fact that
they 'tried' to torch a flag, only to end up stomping on it instead.  I have
my ideas on how to reinforce the border and eliminate the crossings in AZ,
and it would only involve a few hundred troops, some wood and a few other
things that go boom.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.