[Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Sat Mar 26 06:44:52 MST 2005

Well, there are magazines, and then there are clips, and then there are
stripper clips.  Technically, it's a magazine if the spring and other parts
needed to feed the ammunition are part of it, rather than part of the
firearm.  It's a stripper clip if it is used to load a firearm or firearm
magazine but doesn't remain in the firearm during operation.  It's a clip if
the spring and other parts that do the feeding are part of the firearm, but
the clip nevertheless stays in the firearm during operation (like an M1
Garand rifle, for example).

Bill in Willcox